Predictive and Continuous Temperature Monitoring for LV Switchgear
- Oil & Gas
Exertherm is the World No.1 for 24x7 Switchgear Temperature Monitoring. Our solution is specifically designed to provide continuous temperature monitoring for LV Switchgear, utilising our IR Sensors to monitor busbar joints, and our EM Cable Sensors for cable terminations.
We protect your electrical assets from costly outages, while increasing safety via remotely monitoring equipment, increasing asset integrity and minimizing downtime.
Exertherm™ is the next technology step from periodic thermal imaging inspections and provides significant & tangible benefits over traditional thermal imaging technology and IR Thermal Windows...
Protect your electrical infrastructure with Exertherm 24x7 Temperature Monitoring. Our IR Sensor is the only non-contact, non-powered solution permanently installed for continuous busbar temperature monitoring !
Exertherm enables the following critical LV busbar and cable terminations to be monitored simultaneously and in real-time. For temperature monitoring locations, see illustration below
- Oil & Gas
Protect your electrical infrastructure with Exertherm 24x7 Switchgear Temperature Monitoring.
Exertherm enables the following critical LV bus and cable terminations to be monitored simultaneously and in real-time:
LV Busbar Joints
- IR Sensors monitor ACB Main Incomers, line and load side
- IR Sensors monitor both sides of any bus couplers or tie breakers;
- IR Sensors monitor ACB Feeders load side
- IR Sensors monitor shipping/transport splits and other critical connections that are made on-site.
LV Cable Terminations
- Cable Sensors monitor ACB Main Incomers, line side
- Cable Sensors monitor ACB Feeders, load side
- Permanently installed sensors
- The only non-contact & non-powered bus monitoring solution
- Reliability with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Real time data 24x7 / 365
- Suitable for New build or Retrofit
- OEM Vendor neutral
- Increased operational uptime & reliability
- Increased facility & operator safety
- Reduced risk of fire/explosion resulting from arc flash
- Reduced unplanned maintenance
- Protection for critical circuits operating at low load
- Key part of IIOT - no sensors = no data
Exertherm® is the global number one provider of 24x7 Thermal Condition Monitoring for electrical infrastructure, successfully installed worldwide by all major OEMs. We deliver complete solutions for LV/MV Switchgear, MCC Drawers, Dry Transformers and more. We’re so proud of our proven reliability we even offer a zero maintenance lifetime guarantee.
World No.1 Thermal Condition Monitoring Solution with Proven Reliability
Zero Maintenance & Lifetime Guarantee on Sensors
Complete Thermal Monitoring Solution for LV/MV Bus, Cable, MCC + TX
Sensors providing accurate data of uniform quality are a key part of the IIOT jigsaw - no sensors = no data
Wireless sensors pose a potential hacking threat to critical infrastructure. Exertherm is hardwired, and thus avoids any potential hacking issues.
Exertherm solutions are accepted & have been successfully installed in major projects globally by all major OEMs.
Find out what makes Exertherm® the World’s No.1 choice in our brochures and white papers.
- IR Sensor For busbar temperature monitoring
- EM Cable Sensor Temperature monitoring for cable terminations
- Exertherm Modbus Datacard Collects data from 8 x IR / EM Cable sensors
- ARM XL Panel mounted HMI
There are two connectivity options available:
- Global OEM Approval
- 24x7 Thermal Protection
- Zero Maintenance
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Simple Installation