- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Exertherm Group website uses Google Analytics to monitor webpage traffic, page views, and visitor enter / exit traffic sources. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Exertherm does not use traffic log cookies* to identify which pages are being used, only the features within the Google Analytics program are used to process information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Exertherm. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any kind is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or distribution of its contents without authorisation from Exertherm may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Exertherm website may contain links to other websites of interest. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Links to other websites are not under the control of Exertherm; we have no control over the nature, content and/or availability of [linked] sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Your use of the Exertherm website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales [if viewing the Exertherm website from EUR/EMEA] and subject to the laws of the State of New York, USA [if viewing the Exertherm website from Canada and N. Or S. America]
- Website disclaimer - The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information provided by Exertherm up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Exertherm takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
*A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.